Breast Augmentation incision opening? (Photos)

Hi I'm 3 weeks post BA. My right breast seems to have a small opening at the end of the incision. The scab fell off yesterday and I seen my gp that says it looks ok it's just new skin healing underneath where the scabs fell off. This morning it looks more open, should I be worried

Wound Care Issue

It is best to have wound care concerns evaluated in person by your Plastic Surgeon. Small openings and suture issues typically heal well with minimal intervention. Until you can see them, I recommend that you keep the area clean and covered.
All the best

Suture issue

It looks like it may be a suture issue, but you really should be seen in person to be properly evaluated. best of luck.

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

Thank you for your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

If you notice more drainage or change in color of the drainage, please contact your doctor. The area may be wear a dissolving stitch has worked out and should close fairly quickly. If you have any concerns, please let your surgeon check you.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Incision Opening after Breast Augmentation #breastaugmentation

• You have what appears to be a very small area of delayed healing along your breast augmentation incision.  Sometimes this is caused by a suture. 
  • You don't need to be worried.
  • However, I would definitely make an appointment to be evaluated by your plastic surgeon.
  • He/she will help treat this, and with time it will go on to heal on its own. 
  • Thanks for sharing!