Please can you advise on my actions and possible damage. Thankyou.

I was dancing last Tuesday, I was lifted awkwardly, I felt a pop, it took my breath away. I wasn't sure if it was a rib, but felt strong pain in my left breast, I had cohesive implants done approx 9 years ago, and since this incident last week, the breast is sore, like a painful bruise and it was bruised straight away, I can't take a deep breath in or cough as it's very painful. There is a large dent in the breast where it is painful. can you please advise. I had my surgery in Brussels. Thankyou

Please can you advise on my actions and possible damage.

You may have torn the breast capsule around the implant and caused some bleeding or you may have injured your ribcage muscles. If you had swelling of that breast, this indicates that you more likely tore the capsule. You should see a plastic surgeon in your local area for evaluation and treatment.

Implant issue

It sounds like you need to be seen in person by a plastic surgeon. It could be scar tissue or a disruption of the implant.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Pain

I would suggest finding a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and be checked. You will need an examination to determine if anything is damaged or just bruised. Do bring any information you have about your implants to the consultation.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon