First R20 laser tattoo removal session, is healing going well and "normal"? (Photo)

I'm having R20 method done to both tattoos. He went over each tattoo 3x with a Q-Switch laser. I did bleed a little bit on my thigh tattoo, so he turned down the power just a tad. Each tattoo feels swollen and when I move it feels tight, is this normal? Both tattoos feel a little bit bumpy & raised, is that due to the treatment and will that go away with time? How many treatments would I need for these to be removed? Technically I had 3 sessions on each tattoo already.

R20 Method for Tattoo Removal

This looks like it is healing normally and sounds like you are not putting enough moisturizing on after the treatment.  Continue your treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.