Post-Veneer Pain, what could be causing it?

I had veneers put on both of my front teeth 9 days ago. For the first couple of days things were perfectly fine and I had no issues, and I had no issues for the week prior when my teeth were prepared for the veneers. But for the past 3 days I've been getting pain on the front of one of my teeth. It is only when any kind of pressure is applied to the tooth I get this sharp pain but I only seem to get it on one side of the tooth. 

How to end pain after #veneers #DrSarahThompson

Sounds like your dentist may need to adjust the tooth that opposes that veneer.  This is known as adjusting the opposing, which means that the tooth with the veneer is likely hitting or very mildly tapping the tooth that is opposite to it on bottom.  This can cause pain, if not adjusted.  The good news is that this is something that can be fixed by your dentist very fast (maybe 5 minutes).  Good luck and I hope this helps.  Follow me for more questions and answers.