Xylometazoline after rhinoplasty and septoplasty, will it effect the final result?

I had a rhinoplasty since 2 weeks i used xylometazoline for 2 weeks twice or three time daily I don't know that it's not good it will affect final result ? And thank i so much for helping us .

Afrin after Rhinoplasty

Thanks for your question. Afrin (oxymetazoline) is a powerful decongestant. Even in regular circumstances, it is not recommended to use for more than 5 days. While there is no way to be sure without examining you, it is possible that Afrin can damage the nose, especially after surgery. I recommend stopping now and seeing your surgeon. Also expect "rebound congestion" for the first 5 days, this is expected and normal until your body adjusts to the lack of Afrin. Good luck!

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon