Can I have my nose back?

I had a septo-rhinoplasty a year and 4 months ago, i had a slight hump and now my nose is like a block, no definition and my eyes became so small and went inside. Can i have the exact old nose back? Can i have my life back? I'm done.

Revision rhinoplasty

Thank you for your post. It would be very helpful to include before and after photos of your nose to provide more informed answers to your questions. That being said, there are likely techniques that can mitigate some of the changes that were made during your previous surgery. Be sure to consult with a rhinoplasty surgeon experienced in revision cases.

Barrington Facial Plastic Surgeon