I started to notice a change between both eyes (Photo)

am 32 years female I started to Notice a change between Both eyes in the past 2 years one of my eyes it seems to get smaller although i dont feel any pain already went to an eye doctor twice both said nothing wrong but i feel it getting worse, at first it was notable only by me but recently people start to see it too pls. advise

Thank you for asking your question. It appears that you have mild ptosis (drooping) which can develop for numerous reasons, although the cause is usually not discovered. An experienced Oculoplastic Surgeon can use one of several techniques to raise the dropped eyelid. I hope this helps.  Good luck,