I did my rhinoplasty 3 days ago and my nose become flat with big nostrils; will that disappear? (Photo)

I'm so upset it's look bad I can't go out from the home i feel depressed The tip it's too big and the nostrils flat is it normal after surgery

Post Rhinoplasty Concerns

Dear sultan9919, You are just three days post surgery with a splint still on and swelling many things will change over the coming months. Be patient see your surgeon often for your concerns and hopefully he/she can provide you with some peace of mind. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

You are very early in the post-op can things will change as the swelling subsides. Be patient with your results.