I did Bone Grafting 8 days ago. It is in the chin area and the bone harvested from the right jaw. Pain is killing me. Advice?

I have done bone grafting in the chin area where I had a bone loss , the bone have been harvested from the right jaw ! The pain is killing me , and every thing is ok in the Area of the pain , no swelling ..etc ... Is that normal Doctors ? How many days I should wait ?

Pain after bone grafting

Some pain is very common after bone grafting and it can last for couple weeks. But please schedule post operative appointment with your oral surgeon to make sure if surgical site is healing well.

San Jose Dentist