It's my 4th day after the CO2 laser, but my skin doesn't feel like peeling. Why? And when?

Questions about her postoperative course following CO2 laser resurfacing

If you have questions about whether your skin is responding appropriately to the treatment you received, I strongly suggest contacting the physician who performed your treatment to determine whether your skin is healing as expected.  Without more information, it is impossible to provide accurate advice.  Best of luck.

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Co2 Laser and Outcomes

I suggest speaking to your physician about the settings, what expectations of healing are and ultimate outcomes. I suggest seeing an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.