Is an asymmetric nose tip normal after Rhinoplasty? (photos)

I had a closed rhinoplasty 11 days ago, and since I got out of the surgery room I noticed that my nose tip is uneven, I had a hump removed and lots of work done to the tip. It looks great from the sides but from the front the uneven tip is very noticeable. Here's some pictures, one was taken after surgery and the other two were taken today.

Waiting to evaluate your nose after rhinoplasty

Swelling after rhinoplasty is expected. The other issue with swelling is that it can flare up or go down at different rates on different sides, especially in the tip area. This can give the appearance of asymmetry.

Please be patient while your nose heals. It's a long process. You may not see your results for months. 
If there are any concerns, I recommend that you bring them up with your surgeon. 

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

10 days post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
It's too early to make value judgments with only ten days after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Swelling after rhinoplasty

It is too early to tell at 11 days post-op. It will take months for the swelling come down. You should also discuss your concerns with your surgeon.