What can be done to get a perfect smile? (photos)

I'm missing two laterals. So I'm considering getting veneers to fix my teeth gaps and ultimately get the best smile possible. As you can see my smile is extremely narrow, can veneers help widen them? If not, can I get Invisalign AFTER getting veneers to get best results? I don't want to go with the orthodontic treatment as I do not have enough time (my dentist says it would take more than a year to move the canines and transplant incisors). So what are the best options?

Porcelain #veneers for a perfect smile #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
While Invisalign would be a great option for you, it would take a year or more to complete.  I would recommend porcelain veneers for your case. It would take 1-2 appointments to transform your smile with 8-10 porcelain veneers across the top rather than the slow and steady process of orthodontic treatment. I would recommend consulting with a good cosmetic dentist to determine your options. It's always important to look at before and after photos of actual patients of the dentist you are considering, before selecting that dentist. This will give you a pretty good indication of what you can expect. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

What can be done to get a perfect smile ?

We have gotten great results in situations similar to yours with both porcelain veneers and cosmetic bonding.  I would recommend an in the mouth smile preview to make sure you will like the end result.  Bonding does not require removal of healthy tooth enamel, it is less expensive, and quicker(it can be done in 1 visit).   You can always change from bonding to porcelain veneers in the future.  Porcelain veneers are stronger and more color stable, but do require preparation of your teeth, they are more expensive, and require multiple visits.  My best advice is to find an experienced cosmetic dentist with a great reputation.  He/she should be able to offer you both alternatives.