I'm beginning to eat a little more and I love ice cream. Will this make my stomach stay big?

Halthy style

Hello dear, thanks for your post and provided information as well! you have to see this new chapter of your life as a life style, so you can keep having the body that you desrve and that you always dreamed! Good luck :)

Diet and exercise

It is important for people to live a healthy lifestyle though a well-rounded diet and exercise. Fat is important in the diet but if you are consuming too much fat and not burning any of it off then, yes you will gain weight especially in the stomach area if that is were you tend to hold most of your fat. I would recommend limiting your ice cream intake and just having it as a treat once or twice a week and integrating some nutritious foods such as fruits, vegetables, grains and lean meats into your diet. I would also recommend getting at least 30 minutes of exercise 5 days a week to help burn calories and keep your heart health. Best of luck.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon