How good/safe are eyelash transplants?

I dont have spare eyelashes I have normal ones, but I do like getting eyelash extensions so I dont have to wear makeup, however those are very pricey and dont last. So, I was wondering if a transplant would suffice? And whether I get to pick how much they put on/how long/etc.

Eyelash transplants would cost more than eyelash extensions and there is a also higher risk of infection to your eye.

Eyelash transplants would cost more than eyelash extensions and there is a also higher risk of infection to your eye.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyelash transplants

This is a highly specialized area for transplants which has a high complication rate in the hands of someone who is not skilled in this particular area. Be sure to ask to see other patients that had it done

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon