I am interested in a BBL. I know it is possible and you have to obtain permission but I'm confused with the process?

Elective surgery military

BBL

I am not sure what process that you mean?  In terms of booking surgery, you would need to be seen in person first and be properly evaluated.

Confusion with the BBL

I guess I'm a little confused with what your actual question is.

I suggest you restate your post making it clear what you're trying to achieve or what your actual question is.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

I am not sure I understand your question. Are you currently in the military? If so, THANK YOU!! Do you get leave? To do this surgery, you need ~4-6 weeks without strenuous activity and depending on your PS up to 3 weeks with no pressure to your buttocks (I ask for 10 days).