Breast augmentation; has the belt changed my breast shaped for good?

I am 5 day post op. I've had the belt on since the op but today I noticed my breasts were different shape due to the belt... so I just removed it?!? Am I now gonna end up with a different shaped breast. It's obvious it's because of the belt seeing as it took the belt form on my boob...

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. You're still early on healing process, besides that I recommend you to wait until your breasts drop to see final results. They will be different and then they will get a better shape with time.

Belt?

Some surgeons use compression bands and others do not. I do not routinely use them. You are best to review care with your surgeon.