Left breast is sore on the bottom more on the rib when Breast is held up. Is this normal? Saggy and Areola concerns? (photo)

When I was trying to find out why my ribs at the top felt sore right under my left breast I felt and saw something attached to breast through my skin. They hurt and will not allow as much movement as the other breast. Nothing like that shows with the right breast. I'm also still concerned about looking saggy still and my Areola healing up wrong. It has been 8 weeks since my surgery. I had a lift and 235cc gel implants. I wanted a natural look

Irritated breasts

Thank you for your question . From your description and photos it appears you have mondor's cords . This can happen occasionally and usually resolves  with time . Warm compresses and NSAIDS ( Advil , Motrin etc ) do help as long as you can tolerate them and donot have any allergy or other medical issue which would prevent you from taking them. You should talk to your plastic surgeon  regarding your concerns .

Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Mondor's cord

It looks like you have a Mondor's cord and this can be painful. it often improves with NSAID's and warm compresses. Good luck.

Left breast is sore on the bottom on the rib. Is this normal?

Thank you for your question and photographs.  Those areas of tenderness along the lower portion of your breast are termed Mondor's cords and are irritated veins that are best treated with anti-inflammatories such as ibuprofen and warm compresses.  They tend to resolve quickly.  I think your current results do look natural but I can understand your concerns about your areola.  This pleating appearance will improve as your tissues relax and healing continues. I know waiting is difficult but allow yourself a couple of more months to see your long-term results.