Is this much itching and redness normal? (photos)

4 weeks post op and my Breast are red and itchy. The incision is not itchy compared to the rest of the breast. I have changed scar cream to see if it was that but no change. I'm only putting cream on incision area but the whole breast is itching and redness like a rash.

Redness and itching after breast augmentation

Thank you for your question. Redness and itching one month after breast augmentation is abnormal.  This could indicate a fungal infection. You must consult with your surgeon regarding this issue. Best wishes in your recovery !

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Is this much itching and redness normal?

Thank you for your question. Itchiness can be normal with healing. Is the redness from itching the skin? Redness is not normal during the healing process at 4 weeks. 
Please seek further assessment from your surgeon, 
Best

Martin Jugenburg, MD