I want to know which should I get? Which one would be better out the two of them? (photos)

Next month scheduled for a FTT and bilateral breast reduction. Honestly I want to add lipo to the flanks and abdomen. But can't afford both.

Breast reduction or tummy tuck first?

Hello dear, thanks for your post! I think that this is something that you need to discuss with yourself and think about which part of your body is giving you more discomfort. I recommend to take your time thinking about what you really want and then go to a Board certified plastic surgeon and talk about your concerns and also about your goals. Good luck and best wishes :)

Choosing which operation you want really is a personal choice.  Going with the tummy tuck or breasts is up to you.