I can feel the implant on the top inside of my left breast but not the right. (photos)

The left  looks like it's sagging. I had a lift with BA- 440cc silicone 3 months ago. My right breast looks perfect. My left one seems to be sagging and I can feel the implant at the top inside of my breast. Could it have come out of the pocket? I am 5'3 117lbs.

Healing and Placement after Surgery

Healing will go on for 2-3 months for the early period. There may be some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences. Sensation will be abnormal. Scars will be changing.

If my patients have concerns that something is unusual about their healing process, it is important for them to call the office and discuss these concerns or come in to be examined.

Breasts feel different.

Hello, usually implants won't come out of their pocket, but rather one pocket might be different from the other.  It is hard to know what has happened based on a single photo but if you contact your surgeon they will likely be able to provide more detailed information.

William Andrade, MD

Implant issue

In the photos, they do not look like they are sagging.  Remember, no two breasts are exactly the same. Good luck.