Why are my rear upper teeth (not veneered) hurting after getting veneers on the front 8 upper teeth ? (photos)

Back teeth hurt after #veneers #DrSoftTouch

It's pretty hard to determine the cause of your pain via an online forum. If the pain started after getting veneers, it's possible that your bite is off. A simple bite adjustment that would only take about 10 minutes in the dental chair would solve this issue. See you dentist as soon as you can for a complete evaluation. Good luck and I hope this helps.  You can follow me on RealSelf if you have more questions.

Pain on posterior teeth

You may have decay, or an infection back there, or you may just need a good cleaning.  My advice would be to go back to your dentist and tell him/her your concerns and have them complete an exam.  They can better assess your situation.

Desiree Yazdan, DDS
Newport Beach Dentist