Buccal fat question

I would like to get this done, the buccal fat removal. However, I have heard that a deepening of the nasolabial folds can.occur when this is done. This sounds entirel inaccurate since it is buccal fat being removed not midfacial fat. If this Does halpen sometimes, is it due to poor technique in which a doctor removes partly some.midfacial volume? And I have looked at many befores and afters and none of tehm.seem to have experienced this odd sounding problem?

I have heard that a deepening of the nasolabial folds can depend after buccal fat pad = poor cheek definition #buccalfat #nlf

Buccal fat pad can address the lower cheek fullness in patient candidates. 

In very few patients it could make the nasolabial folds to deepen a little bit if the cheeks, specially lateral cheeks are not well developed.

In muy practice, I point out that  buccal fat removal in order to achieve a more chiseled less chubby lower face appearance, the cheeks may need to be augmented with either fillers ( in the office) or cheek implants ( in surgery) to have an angular face and very likely prevent deepening of the nasolabial folds.

Patients interested in determine if candidates for  buccal fat removal should make a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon specialized in procedure of the face