Can someone advise why the bottom of my nose looks so weird? It has a 'wavy' shape the middle part of it. It is so wide (Photo)

I have had 3 rhinoplasty operations and after the second one I have hated how wierd the bottom of my nose looks it's like the columella is to wide what is causing this and how can I correct it I really hate it and no one seems to be able to fix it

Revision Rhinoplast

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I'm sorry that you have had to go through 3 prior procedures and are not happy with the outcome.  You realistically have only one more shot at the nose and be prepared to harvest tissue while doing so, such as cartilage from your rib, to accomplish any improvement.  I know that it's hard to hear that, but after so many procedures, you are entering a slope of diminishing returns.  I would focus on finding a board-certified specialist to performs revision rhinoplasty on a regular basis using advanced autologous grafting techniques.

Good Luck!

Dr. E

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon