Unhappy with Gynecomastia Re-correction 6 weeks post op, will it improve or is this permanent? (photos)

I had a re-correction "after 5 years" ultrasonic liposuction 6 weeks ago but again started to see my right breast giving bad appearance after 2 weeks post op and 6 weeks post op i am not happy with my right side but still its better than pre op, there is no swelling i feel its fat consistency, i gained 3 kilogrames withjn this 6 weeks due to exam studying at home. Should this improve " or permenant?

Post-Op Healing from Gynecomastia

You will be required to wear a compression garment after surgery for the next few weeks. The extra pressure this garment provides helps reduce swelling and discomfort. You should not remove this garment at all until the second or third day after surgery. After that, feel free to remove the garment temporarily for showering or laundering.  We recommend circumferential pressure for 4-6 weeks, but you may switch to an exercise compression garment when advised.

The doctor may decide to cover your incisions with elastic tape or adhesive foam. On the third or fourth day after surgery, you may peel these off in the shower or bath. This is easier than taking them off “dry.” Your first visit post-op visit should have been 3 or 4 days after surgery, once the tape or foam has been removed. If you have not visited your surgeon for post-operative evaluation it would be a good idea to take your questions into the office to have the healing process checked.

It is very important to protect your incisions from the sun. Keep your chest completely covered until your incisions have closed (approx. 2 weeks). After that time, you must wear a high grade sunscreen on your incisions for a minimum of 12 weeks to ensure optimal healing of the scars. You should start moving around once you up to it. Moderate walking around will help promote healing. Listen to your body, it will tell you if you are doing too much too soon. Do not return to strenuous activities or aerobic exercise for 4-6 weeks. If you want to know what activities are acceptable at any time during the healing process, please call our office.

In addition to correcting the difference between breast sizes, the areola often shrinks when gynecomastia excision is performed. In more pronounced cases, the areola may even be larger. When the glandular tissue is removed, the areola symmetry may improve.