Are there any doctors doing the "scarless" breast lift? How much is this? (photos)

Either with liposuction & thermage or with just the inframammary fold incision and areolar reassignment? I know its not "scarless" but its less noticeable than traditional mastoplexy. Was looking but only found 1 doctor in NY & other in Texas. I mean this doctor imo is revolutionizing PS bc he does BBL w/o TT & lipo and Thermage yo contract the skin significantly! He does the same for breast & for a fraction of TM. Should cost less = less incisions.
See average cost for Breast Lift

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Breast Lift Incisions

A mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used for breasts which sag or droop (ptosis). Sagging of the breasts may occur with normal development for some women, or as part of the aging process. Pregnancy, breast-feeding and weight loss are other conditions which increase breast ptosis. Some patients will have a better shape to their breast such as increased superior fullness if an implant is used at the time of mastopexy. The procedure can also be combined with a minor breast reduction to reduce the breast width if desired. The surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the procedure will create nipple and areolae of the desired size and at the correct height.  I prefer to  use a #shortscar technique, #LollipopScar or #DonutLift” rather than the majority of surgeons in the United States that use an anchor pattern lift which involve more significant scarring. To find a surgeon who uses a procedure with a 'no scar' technique it may take some heavy research in your area and scheduling consultations to compare their procedures and cost quotes. Costs will depend on several factors: the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  Approximate costs can be found on the Real Self website,, or

Scarless breast lift

Based on your photographs, you are an ideal candidate for a breast reduction procedure.  Breast reduction cannot be done without scars you would be very disappointed with the results of a “scarless” procedure as it will not lift or tighten the breast.  Patients in my practice undergoing breast lift surgery are among the happiest and believe the minor scar tradeoff far outweighs the benefits of surgery.  Arrange a consultation with a fully qualified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and goals.

Breast lift

Based on your pictures,looks like you are definitely a good candidate for a full breast lift to correct the sagging of your breast and provide a great result. Please consult with a board certified PS,best of luck!

Full lift required

You will not get any effect from a scarless operation based on your anatomy.Based on these photographs you appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift.  I would suggest that you will not get the position shape and symmetry that you would like with a limited lift.  A full anchor lift would be appropriate.