Still having large nose with hump after rhinoplasty

My rhinoplasty has been done 12 days ago, after the cast was removed iwas happy to see the nose looking small and much better than before ( very long nose with hump) but after few days it is started to look big and long again and also having a little hump. What should i expect from such kind of outcome? I am going through a very miserable situation i cant do anything.

Hump After Rhinoplasty

At only 2 weeks, your nose still has significant swelling.  The fact that you liked your nose right after the cast was taken off is a very good sign that you will like your nose eventually!  It can take up to a year (or longer) for the swelling to go down and for you to see the final shape of your nose.  I would continue to follow closely with your surgeon and follow their recommendations.

Dr. Michael Epstein

MAE Plastic Surgery

Northbrook, IL 

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

It's too early to make value judgments with only 2 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD