What is the best kind of chemical peel for knees and elbows? Best kind of chemical peel for underarms and genital area?

I'm 27 years old female, healthy but I have olive-skin color. I'm about to get married soon and I want to make these colored areas less colored at least for a while of time. I'm really really self conscious because of them and my scars on my legs also.

Chemical Peels for Arms and Legs

The best chemical peels for arms and legs is the use of TCA peels.  A special pigment protocol should be advised as well for your pigmentation to correct the situation.  Best, Dr. Green