I have been in the sun (tanned) and done laser hair removal 2 months later. Now I have brown spots on my back? (Photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 3
Pigmentation from laser hair treatment
Pablo Prichard, MD
Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation From Lasers -- Skin Lightening, Light Peels, microsecond YAG
Brown spots after laser hair removal
Lisa Vuich, MD
ZO® MEDICAL $80 Qty:
Brightamax™ Non-Hydroquinone Non-Facial Skin Brightening Crème 75 mL / 2.5 Fl. Oz.
A full body treatment formulated to help reduce skin discoloration and even skin tone. Benefits
- Skin brightening properties
- Antioxidants help protect and defend the skin against environmental stressors
- Soothes and helps reduce appearance of redness
- Helps to hydrate the skin
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- High potency retinol and ascorbic acid-2 glucoside: Breaks up existing pigmentation and increases cell turnover to rapidly brighten and even skin tone
- Glutathione, soy isoflavones and N-acetyl glucosamine: Prevents new age spots and uneven color
- Stachys officianalis: Helps block melanin production by blocking messengers triggering melanogenesis
- Vitamins C and E: Provides antioxidant properties
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.