I have been in the sun (tanned) and done laser hair removal 2 months later. Now I have brown spots on my back? (Photos)
Doctor Answers 3
Pigmentation from laser hair treatment
Pablo Prichard, MD
Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation From Lasers -- Skin Lightening, Light Peels, microsecond YAG
Brown spots after laser hair removal
Lisa Vuich, MD
ZO® MEDICAL $80 Qty:
Brightamax™ Non-Hydroquinone Non-Facial Skin Brightening Crème 75 mL / 2.5 Fl. Oz.
A full body treatment formulated to help reduce skin discoloration and even skin tone. Benefits
- Skin brightening properties
- Antioxidants help protect and defend the skin against environmental stressors
- Soothes and helps reduce appearance of redness
- Helps to hydrate the skin
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- High potency retinol and ascorbic acid-2 glucoside: Breaks up existing pigmentation and increases cell turnover to rapidly brighten and even skin tone
- Glutathione, soy isoflavones and N-acetyl glucosamine: Prevents new age spots and uneven color
- Stachys officianalis: Helps block melanin production by blocking messengers triggering melanogenesis
- Vitamins C and E: Provides antioxidant properties
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.