Is 3 Weeks Too Early to Determine That I've Had a Bad Rhinoplasty? (photo)

3 weeks ago, I had a "limited" rhinoplasty. The purpose was to straigten the bridge of my nose (no side pic below) and to taper my upper bridge inward. The straigtening went fine, but the nasal bones appear to have already shifted back outward, making the top of my nasal bridge thicker than the middle. The shift is also pronounced on one side, giving my nose a "unique" swerve. I realize it hasn't been long since the surgery, but is it safe to say that my surgery was botched? Thanks in advance.

?botched

Absolutely not - be realistic and understand that it has only been 3 week so your result is in its infancy .This term "botched " is being used too much unfortunately due to a certain reality TV programme and I think it is time to stop using it  because it automatically implies incompetence by many well -meaning skilled surgeons 
Also it is hard to say much more without seeing your entire nose pre and post op and knowing what you mean by a "limited rhinoplasty "- if you have thick skin and the upper bony bridge is lowered too much ( by patient request) the residual skin can sag to the side between the eyes and give an excessively wide appearanceFrom the looks of your first photo I would say with what looks like thick skin it would be impossible to taper your bridge at the top any more without risking injury to your tear duct

Evaluating Nose 3 Weeks Following Rhinoplasty

It is not "safe to say that my surgery was botched...." 3 weeks after rhinoplasty. Wait several months as you suggest to evaluate your nose, but discuss your concerns with your surgeon.

Nose Job Recovery

Three weeks is an extremely short time in nose surgery recovery. Consult with your surgeon and let the healing take place. 

Is 3 Weeks Too Early to Determine That I've Had a Bad Rhinoplasty?

Yes.  Give yourself several months for some of the post Rhinoplasty swelling to subside.