Earlobe Repair in Sf Bayarea Ca?

how much does it cost/ and doctors close to me

Ear lobe reconstruction cost

• Ear Lobe surgery cost varies significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery or Facial Plastic Surgeon you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

• 1. Location - Most procedures will be performed in a doctor’s office where costs can be contained. If not will it be performed in a hospital or an independent out- patient facility? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

• 2. Type of Anesthesia – local anesthesia is typical and less costly. If IV sedation or General Anesthesia is used: Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc.
  • #earlobesurgery
  • #earloberepair
  • #earloberepaircost

San Fran Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend Curtis Crane, MD. He's well trained, very likable, and is passionate about his profession. I have known him for years and would let him operate on me if needed. Search Curtis Crane Brownstein if you're interested. 

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS

Earlobe repair

The cost of earlobe repair can vary depending on the extent of the tear and whether one or both earlobes are being repaired.  I'd be happy to evaluate you at no charge and give you an estimate for the repair if you like or I could speak with you on the phone to get more information and give you an estimate.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ear Lobe Repair?

The cost of repair will differ from surgeon to surgeon.
In my practice, I perform this procedure under local anesthesia.  The stretched out portion of the earlobe is excised (cut out) and the two "raw edges" are brought together.   
If a patient wanted to re-pierce the ears, I would ask that they wait a few months prior to re-piercing.
In our practice the cost will vary from $500-$800 depending on if we are repairing one side vs. both sides.