Ear correction for abnormal ears? (photo)

sorry for poor english i am karthick 32 years old and i am from madurai at Tamilnadu in India.. i have lot of problems internal and external .... my right hand side ear is ubnormal shape i just attached my photo here is't possible to treat sir ...

Doctor Answers 1

Surgery for abnormal ears is common

Surgical correction of abnormally shaped ears is very common with a quick recovery. It appears you have a prominent Darwin's tubercle and this could be corrected with a minor outpatient procedure under a local anesthetic.

Good Luck!

Omaha Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 75 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.