Do you agree that I need Vaser lipo with possible skin excision? (Photos)

I spoke with a PS who said standard lipo would leave my skin too loose, and said I need vaser lipo (to help my skin tighten) and possibly need a skin excision as well. I am young and have no kids... I don't believe that I'm really at risk for my skin being that loose after surgery. Do you agree with the PS? Would I possibly need a skin excision? Would vaser vs regular lipo make that much of a difference?

High Definition Liposuction

You would be an ideal candidate for Vaser. What you should request involves three elements: VASER technology, PowerX liposuction cannulas, and cool helium plasma skin tightening.

High Definition Liposuction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Vaser liposuction

Personally, you appear to be an ideal candidate for Vaser ultrasound liposuction. This will tighten your skin and I do not think you will need skin excision.

An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon who performs these procedures is recommended to confirm you are a candidate as well as discuss your options and expectations.

Vaser liposuction

VASER Lipo and Loose Skin

One advantage of VASER Lipo over other liposuction techniques is the ability to achieve greater skin tightening as healing takes place. Given your young age and good skin, you would likely get a good result with VASER alone, not needing skin excision.

VASER Lipo and Loose Skin

Vaser loose skin

Your skin will contract well. It appears to be of good quality. The ideal procedure for your tummy would be either Bodytite or even Vaser as you do not need a lot of tightening if at all. Good luck

Vaser loose skin

Vaser liposuction will tighten skin.

I definitely agree that you need vaser liposuction to tighten your skin. Vaser is mich better than traditional liposuction.  Vaser will help stimulate collagen production which helps the skin to contract. With the correct aftercare i don't think you will need to cut skin out. In my opinion the vaser liposuction should be enough. 

Vaser liposuction will tighten skin.