Suffering from seborrheic dermatitis. Hairs from my head and chest are falling. Any good ketaconazole shampoo you recommend?

each time when i rub my head , a white wax type comes on my nails

If you have a skin or scalp condition, it is best to see a doctor or a dermatologist for an examination first.

If you have a skin or scalp condition, it is best to see a doctor or a dermatologist for an examination first.  Then you can consider treatment options.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Seborrheic dermatitis

If this is really bad, see a dermatologist and ask that doctor what to do. Really bad seborrhea can be treated with prescription medications and that is why you should see a doctor

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon