Have you ever done a black woman's nose? I am looking to reduce the size of my nose and I am looking for the cost

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon who has plenty of experience, measurable by the number of ethnic rhinoplasty performed, years in practice, training/education, board certification level, patient testimonials and patient before and afters. Cost changes based on procedure, surgeon and local market, however, it is important that you consider you have only one face and this may be the only opportunity in your life to have your rhinoplasty performed. We encourage you to shop around, but your emphasis should be on trust, experience and skill, not price. Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon