How long will this take to heal? And what should I do? (Photos)

I used a TCA 50% peel and day two this is what it looks like. Very scared that that this is permanent. Is it and what should I do?

Seek dermatology care

Please see a Dermatologist as soon as you can; you will need detailed and specific wound care to help minimize scarring and pigmentation problems from the peel.  A 50% TCA is a high concentration peel; I do not advise using such a high strength without the close supervision of an experienced physician.  The dark brown skin in your photos will likely peel in the next few days, but you will need a Dermatologist's help to prevent/ treat pigment and scarring problems.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Seek dermatology care

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon