Large Volume Lipo and Breast Augmentation? (photo)

28 y/o, 5'7, 95kg and I want to have a large volume liposuction & breast lift/augmentation. TT is also a consideration but my concern is I have not had any children yet but plan to in 3-4 years. I am physically active but I'm afraid exercising alone will not help me achieve my ideal aesthetic; curvaceous and busty. What are your professional opinions about my desired outcome? What combination of procedures would be recommended? What other lifestyle changes should I adopt? Thank you all for your time.

TT and lift

Thank you for the photos.  A breast lift and liposuction or tummy tuck may be good options for you. However, your best outcome will result from some weight loss.  If you plan to lose weight, then you will want to do these procedures only after you have reached your goal and have been stable.  

Large Volume Lipo and Breast Augmentation?

Based on your photos I would advise the following:  First, lose as much weight as you can, or at least as you believe you can reasonably maintain (there is no point in dropping a lot of weight, having surgery, and then putting it back on).  At that point you may need to be reassessed but I would expect that you'll benefit more from a tummy tuck than a lipo (an important consideration if you have not completed your planned pregnancies) and a breast lift, with or without implants.  And even if you decide to have implants you may obtain your best results by staging the procedure, which means that you would have the breast lift first and then, 3-6 months later, have implants inserted.  Although this adds a stage to the surgery it may produce the best results since it allows for some "settling" after the lift along with any revisions that may be indicated to provide your maximum effect with the implants.

I hope that this helps and good luck,

Dr. E

Options to improve your body contour.

Thank you for your post. Given the photos provided, it would be in your best interest to focus on weight loss first. Liposuction is a wonderful adjunctive tool to help shape problem areas, however it is not a substitute for weight loss. In regards to your breasts, a lift would position your breasts on your chest in a more youthful fashion. The decision to use implants depends on whether your breast size in a supportive bra feels to small for you. Regardless, an person consultation with at least two Board Certified plastic surgeons is recommended.

David Bogue, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Cosmetic Surgery is an Art and a Science

Thanks for your question. I have always felt your chpice of surgery is a matter of personal preference. If you are planning children, you may want to postpone a TT at this tome. The lift/BAM and lipo are good choices. Good luck.....Thomas Narsete, M.D.

Large volume liposuction, breast lift or both

About your large volume liposuction + breast lift/augmentation.

• Ideally lose weight first, then create your new shape.
  • Liposuction may motivate you; but fat returns unless you lose weight,
  • Lose the weight before a breast enlargement - to get the right size,
  • A short scar breast lift will help you now.It may need tightening later,
  • For safety, don't combine anything with a large volume liposuction.
  • Hope this helps. Best wishes!

Big lipo with lift

I would probably consider lipo and leave the lift and TT for later.The hope is through lipo you will lose some weight begin a diet/exercise program and get to your ideal weight then consider surgeyr.Once you have children I am sure what was done will need to be redone.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Since you have not had children yet, I recommend liposuction not a tummy tuck. Large volume lipo is over 4 liters of supernatant fat removal. In your cases I could see 8 liters. Thus you need hospitalization for that large operation because of fluid shifts, etc. I recommend against any other additional surgery at the time of the large volume liposuction, especially breast implants! In fact I do not believe you are a candidate for implants but for a lift instead. Seek IN PERSON evaluations from boarded PSs in your city. 

Liposuction and Breast Lift with Breast Augmentation

I think you would probably be better served by weight loss with a tummy tuck and breast surgery in the future.  If you were to have surgery now and then lose weight in the future, the breast lift result will likely not be maintained.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Liposuction and breast enhancement

If you are going to have children you should wait to have any surgery on your breasts and tummy.  In the meantime you can work to lose weight and get into shape so that when you are ready for surgery (after childbearing) you can be set for the best possible result.

Best surgeries for me?

I think that if you lose weight you may be better off. Then when you reach your goal weight a lift +/- tummy tuck would be beneficial. If you are planning to have kids you may want to hold off on the tummy tuck.