Is this band slippage?

I've had my gastric band 9 years. Mostly i can eat without any problem, other days i feel the food sitting in my stomach for hours and usually throw it up deliberately. I have to bring up any food before bedtime or i will wake up choking or water will pour out my nose also i cant seem to lose weight even on a diet. I also experience heartburn, does this sound like a slippage? How can it be fixed?

Not yet but lose

Your band needs to be deflated and you need to be on a liquid diet for a while.  The pouch above the band has enlarged - stretched out.  It happened because of eating or drinking too fast.  But it can be fixed by removing fluid, going on a liquid diet and getting better. 

Scottsdale Bariatric Surgeon