Nose problem.

I feel difficulty in breathing sometimes I think too much about it and then there is pain in my head and I feel that one nostril is large and another is is smaller so just advice me what should I do

Treating Breathing Issues

If you’re experiencing breathing difficulties, you would benefit from an examination with a board-certified facial plastic surgeon. Once the source of the obstruction is determined, action can be taken. If your sinuses or nose happen to be the root of the breathing issues, you can remedy the situation by means of a consultation with an expert rhinoplasty/sinuplasty surgeon. From there, your concerns can be addressed and treatment options can be discussed.

Nasal obstruction

You need to get evaluated for the reason behind your Nasal obstruction before any treatment.Headaches can be unrelated to the nose and need to be evaluated by a neurologist.

Dr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

From what you have described, it seems as though you would be a good candidate for a septorhinoplasty. A septoplasty could correct your breathing issues and a rhinoplasty will correct the appearance of your nose. I think you could benefit from an alarplasty which is the technique that is commonly used for nostril reduction and this procedure consists of making an incision on the inside or outside of the nostrils then removing a specific amount of tissue. I would definitely recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical nasal examination performed to see exactly what is causing you breathing issues and want should be done to correct it. 
Best of luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Breathing issues

It is difficult to determine what is causing your issues without and exam.  I suggest you schedule an appointment with a plastic surgeon for consultation.  At that time, your surgeon can examine you nose to determine if surgery can address your concerns.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

Nasal evaluation

Hello and thank you for your question. An in-person examination would be very helpful for you.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD