I am considering getting a rhinoplasty and would like to know the approximate cost of the procedure? (Photos)

I would like to get rid of the bump especially.

Costs

The costs all vary depending on location, experience and specific surgeon.  I think it usually ranges from $7-9K but can be variable.  Things I would NOT skimp on for price:

Make sure your surgeon does a lot of rhinoplasty.

Make sure your surgeon has a gallery of photos for you.

Make sure your surgeon can adequately explain the procedure for you and what to expect and this plan makes sense to you.

Make sure your surgeon has good qualifications, training background, & no ethical complaints.

Hope that helps,

Christopher C. Chang, MD

Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia

Cost of a rhinoplasty procedure

The cost of a rhinoplasty procedure is directly proportional to the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in a formal operating room, time monitored by a physician anesthesiologist under General anesthesia, and the  surgeon's fee for performing the surgery in addition to all of the postoperative follow-up appointments. The dorsal bump is composed of both bone and cartilage which must be shaved down, and osteotomies of the nasal bones are then required. The tip of the nose may need to be adjusted as well. For more information, many  before-and-after examples, and our current rhinoplasty price list, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty Candidate

Dear Marhil s, Rhinoplasty fees will vary from surgeon to surgeon and area to area. Generally most surgeons provide complimentary consultations or out of state patients can have consultations via E-mail, Skype, or Facetime. Once it is determined what changes you would like to your nose then the techniques to be used to attain that desired result will be discussed and then a fee will be quoted. From your photograph shown above I believe slightly reducing the dorsum, and refining the tip will feminize your facial aesthetics and will balance your profile and enhance your other nice facial features. For examples of rhinoplasty results see the link below and the video above. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

•  Tweet

Michael Elam, MD

Rhinoplasty

Thanks for your question.  If you chose to go ahead with rhinoplasty, I would recommend taking down the dorsal hump, and giving your tip a bit more rotation and definition.  A real time consultation will give the best assessment of what can be done, and to discuss what your goals are and  what results you can expect.  A in person consultation will also allow the doctor to look inside your nose and see if any work needs to be done to improve your breathing.

As for cost, it varies by office, location, and how much work you need done. At my office in Houston, I would estimate your total cost to be somewhere between 7-8K including anesthesia and surgery fees. 

Dr Rodman

Regina Rodman, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Rhinoplasty Surgery

A rhinoplasty to remove your hump, narrow and define your tip while improving tip definition will feminize your nose, Cost will be determined after an examination but will cost between $7,000-9,000 depending on the experience of your surgeon.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Finally, the investment for this procedure rounds
$3,000 USD Standard package 
$4,350 USD "All Inclusive Package".
Ps: currently there are important limited seasonal offers with which you can get even better price. 
For more information please contact us and ask for our Limited Discount Coupons.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty cost

Thank you for your question.  The cost of a rhinoplasty can vary from office to office.  There are a lot of different factors that can go into the pricing.  Anesthesia and OR cost of course the surgeons fees based on the work that needs to be done.  Most surgeons offer complimentary consultations where you can go and get an exam and an exact quote for your particular surgery.  I would suggest that you see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person consultation and get a quote that way.

Dr. Hisham Seify

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

$6500-$7500

Rhinoplasty costs have a range.  Yours will fall in the range of $ 6500-$ 7500 when done with a qualified plastic surgeon in certified facility and anesthesiologist.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Rhinoplasty

Since fees vary from city to city and office to office, I would go on complimentary consultations with some experts in your area, look at photos of previous patients, compare fees and find you surgeon

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Rhinoplasty cost estimates #plasticsurgery

Rhinoplasty cost estimates include the surgeon's fee, anesthesia and facility fees and all after-care. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with rhinoplasty experience.