How long until a crown stops feeling sensitive?

Hi, I had a root canal about a year ago and got a crown put in, however I had a replacement crown for it two months ago because there was a hole and the tooth got infected again (didn't feel it at all). its been about a month since I got it cured and a new crown placed so I was wondering if it's normal to feel sensitivity when biting on it after so much time has passed? I'm afraid I have another cavity under the crown again but if I didn't feel it the first time, why would I now?

Tooth sensitivity after new crown seating and root canal

After having a root canal therapy you should not feel any pain or sensitive disconfort. Sometimes minor adjustments on new crowns are required to avoid this situations. Procedure is called bite adjustment and it is performed in a 5 to 10 minute appointment.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}