What is the difference between a bank and a regular butt lift?

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.  The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  

Thank you for your question .

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Hi, thanks for such an intriguing question.  I haven't hear the term "bank" ever in my life.

The regular butt lift consists in a Liposculpture perform in the area of the Buttocks to alter its form, shape and projection, it might include or not Autologous Fat Transfer. 

Adolfo Sesto, MD