Would I need a breast lift + augmentation, or will implants alone help shape my breast? (Photo)

I'm 21 with 1 breastfed child. My nipples have never sat really high on my chest; since puberty my breasts have always been small (32/34B) Grade 1 Ptosis (right breast) & slightly tubular (left breast). After breastfeeding & losing 40lbs in less than a month, I lost a significant amount of volume & the shape has gotten even saggier. To achieve my "wish" breasts, would I need a BL+BA or would implants alone help to shape them up? I like a full teardrop/natural look. Trying to budget for now.

Without an in person exam, it is impossible to say what is the right option for you. However, you have choices. I would suggest that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area (link below) to discuss. Also, ask about financing options when you're at the office. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Breast augmentation with lift

Based on your pictures and your wish list, you are a great candidate for a shaped implant and small lift to achieve better symmetry. The lift would also ensure nipple position and correct the slight difference between your breasts. 
Make sure you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to go over your options and more importantly your expectations. 
You are going to have a great result. 
Good luck. 

Would I need a breast lift + augmentation, or will implants alone help shape my breast

Thank you for your question.  An examination would be needed.  Just looking at your photos, You are  a good candidate for breast augmentation.  Make sure you select an implant size that you will be happy with. Review many before and after photos.  Consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best Wishes.

Would I need a breast lift + augmentation, or will implants alone help shape my breast?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift with augmentation such as silicone implants, you will get very nice results, contact a board certified plastic surgeon, hugs!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Thank you for your question and photos.  I think that in order to achieve a look similar to that of your wish pics, you could benefit from implants alone.  Your nipples are above your inframammary folds, and you lack upper pole fullness.  This can be corrected with implants alone.  Please be sure, though, that you are seen in person by a board certified plastic surgeon who is an expert in the breast augmentation with implants procedure.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Breast augmentation without lift

Although a full exam is always needed for best advice, you seem to be a good candidate for an augmentation alone.  I do not feel that a lift of any type is likely required or desirable.  You do have some asymmetry now and the breast fold on your right breast is a little higher.  This can be adjusted slightly with technique and implants. Good luck.

Dean Fardo, MD

Breast augmentation and lift

Thank you for your question and posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for breast augmentation under the muscle and periareolar mastopexy. I like using shaped textured implants with an areolar reducing scar in patients like yourself for a natural shape and feel. You would need a consultation for precise recommendations.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation

You might benefit from a breast augmentation and possible a small areola lift as well. Hard to say without the exam.

Bras Augmentation with or without Lift

Your nipple and areola appear to both be above the inframammary crease, though you have a short distance from the areola to the crease and some droop. An implant alone should handle your problem when done properly. I would not, however, place the implant sub muscularly as this can increase the risk of certain problems like "double bubble." See an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation using shaped implants

Although you will most likely not achieve the exact shape of your wish list breast you can get a significant improvement with a breast implant.  You have some slight sagging of the breast but the nipple is facing forward.  The most significant feature of your breast is the short distance from the nipple to the inframammary crease.  In my opinion you would be a good candidate for a shaped anatomic implant such as the Allergan Style 410 Natrelle.  An implant in the 350 to 370 cc range would get you at least close to your goal without the need for a breast lift.  Placing the a shaped implant in the subfascial plane instead of the submuscular plain may be a choice to avoid complications such as a double bubble.  An examination by a board certified plastic surgeon is you next step.