Artery/vein bulge near eye? Any solution possible? (photos)

Would it be safe to remove the artery/vein bulge? I've asked this question here before and was hoping to get more opinions. I have seen several different physicians who specialize in veins, eyes, even an interventional radiologist, but no one really seems to know what my problem is and pass me to the next doctor. This artery/vein bulges only when my pressure/heart rate goes up and is not problematic. However I really want to remove it as it is unsightly and can feel it pulse

Prominent veins on temples

While there is no recommended treatment for the veins on the temples, the appearance can be improved by injection of a hyaluronic filler such as Juvederm Ultra under the skin, around the veins. Please consult an experienced board-certified cosmetic dermatologist. 

Cleveland Dermatologic Surgeon

Temporal arteries and veins.

Temporal arteries pulsate and veins do not.  A duplex ultrasound will distinguish artery from vein.  If it is an artery I would not recommend removing it.  If it is a vein then it can be treated by sclerotherapy or removal through tiny incisions (microphlebectomy). 

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon

VEIN/ARTERY

Dupplex ultrasound can give the exact answer if that is vein or artery (if it is pulsating most probably thats a branch of temporal artery).
I dont believe if there is a safe solution to remove artery in that area. In case of vein, you can vein surgeon for sclerotherapy or microphlebectomy. Both workwell when done by experinced specilait.

Vahe Melkonyan, MD
Sherman Oaks Phlebologist