6 temp crowns on front teeth causing back teeth to be in pain.

I had my front 6 teeth crowned about 3 days ago and I have had a dull a he in the back of my mouth. I have a small mouth and small teeth, could it be that these crowns are too large and are crowding my back teeth or is this sensitivity and ache normal for so much done to my mouth all at once? I'm starting to get headaches grom the constant ache of my teeth. Thanks for your reply!

Headache and pain after new #crowns #DrSoftTouch

Hello Sara,
I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing pain.  Based on what you've described, I would recommend having your temporary crowns adjusted.  It is important that your bite be even and that you aren't hitting on a particular tooth harder than the others. A bite that is off can cause jaw pain, headaches and other issues.  I would recommend returning to your dentist as soon as possible to have your bite evaluated.  Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100