Im 33 yrs old and looking to get my butt done. (photo)

I want to do it with fat transfer... from my lower abdomen and my love handles lol.. transferd from there to my butt and hips... is there any hope for me ?

BBL

Thank you for the question and photos and from them without an examination you appear to be an excellent candidate for the desired procedure.  So go on some consults and be evaluated

Dr Corbin

BBL Candidate

Hello, thanks so much for your inquiry and your pictures, you are a wonderful candidate for a BBL with possible great results! 

Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Im 33 yrs old and looking to get my butt done.

Thank you for your question photographs. Assuming that your healthy, it appears that you would be a good candidate for liposuction and fat grafting to your buttocks (Brazilian butt lift). Your buttocks already have a great shape, so the liposuction of your abdomen and hips will dramatically narrow your waistline. This gives a beautiful hourglass shape. The transferred fat can then give you the added volume that you are looking for. You should have several consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons. Congratulations on taking the next step. 

Im 33 yrs old and looking to get my butt done

Dear muchneeded16

Based on the above photographs, you are an excellent candidate for liposuction of the abdomen, waist and back and fat grafting to the buttocks. With this procedure you can have a flat abdomen and shaped waist and back as well as a fuller and well proportioned buttocks. Look for an experienced and well trained plastic surgeon. See more than one consult and make a well informed decision.

Afshin Parhiscar, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer

Fat transfer to improve your buttocks shape will work very well; you will have to commit to a full body liposuction in order to retrieve all of the fat you have to provide you an excellent buttocks improvement.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Based on your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for BBL.  Schedule a virtual or an in person consultation. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Lipo bbl

Thank you for your pictures, I see you are great candidate for this procedure,consult carefully with a board certified PS,best of luck!

Fat transfer to the buttock

Thank you for the photos. Although they are no substitute for an in person consultation you appear to be a great candidate for the procedure.

Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon to evaluate you.

Good luck and I hope this was helpful.

Robert W. Kessler, MD, FACS
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

The fat for a BBL can be harvested from multiple areas on your body and injected into the buttocks to build it up and give you a curvier silhouette. Sometimes, this procedure needs to be staged to achieve your cosmetic goals because injecting too much fat at once can increase the chance of more fat cells not surviving. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical evaluation done to see if you are a good candidate or not. Based on your photographs, you would see improvement in your body contour from a BBL. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks/hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. Best of luck!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon