Lipo on flanks and fat transfer? (Photos)

I had a tummy tuck over 2yrs ago .. And lipo last April 2016 ,Been excercising and can't seem to loose my love handles , I'm trying to achieve a slimmer waistline and also having fat transfer to the (2) sink on my butt cheeks, I don't necessarily want a bigger butt, just a little more shape ... I'm also looking for a doctor within Miami .. I live in Trinidad West Indies

Liposuction and BBL?

Thank you for asking about your  liposuction and BBL.

It seems you are likely to get a good result with liposuction of the flanks and maybe the stomach and back.The fat can be transferred to the indentated areas. I agree that the size of your buttocks seems fine, aside from these.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction and BBL

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for waistline contouring liposuction and a BBL.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Finishing Touches

You seem to be a perfect candidate for what you're requesting. Your waist should come in very nicely and that should provide enough fat to smooth out the depressions. There are some good surgeon in Miami.

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS