How can I increase the breast size? (Photo)

I'm 28yrs old and not developing breast what's the problem and I'm happy not about it about please help I'm thinking to do plastic surgeon please help...anonymous

Breast Augmentation

Breast Augmentaion is the only way to increase the size of your breast. I would suggest consulting with a board certrifiefd plastic surgeon who can go over your options.

How can I increase the breast size?

Hi... thank you for the question and photo... You do have puffy areola, and in order to improve breast size, i suggest you a breast augmentation procedure. With this, breast size and areola treatment can be done.

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Breast augmentation

Hello dear, thanks for your question, with a breast augmentation you will have the look that you want, I also recommend to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Good luck and best wishes :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast Augmentation

Hi & thank you for your question.

The only way to increase your breast size is to have a breast augmentation. I  recommend  seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. Best of luck to you. 

Breast augmentation

If you are interested in a breast augmentation, then I suggest you see a plastic surgeon in person for an evaluation.

Breast Augmentation

Sadly, there is no cream, pill, lotion or exercise that can naturally increase your breast size. The only real option is a breast augmentation. I would suggest that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area (link below) to discuss. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

While your photo is limited in view it  does appear that you could very much benefit fro breast augemntation using implants. This is the most common surgila procedure performed in the  US. It allows for breast enlargement , improvement of breast asymmetry and oveall give you a better aesthetic look. you should consult with a Board Certifed PS. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Increasing Breast Size

Breast Augmentation surgery is intended to improve the size, shape and symmetry of of breasts with the placement of Breast Implants. Most women in good physical health with realistic expectations are good candidates for this surgery. You do appear to be a good candidate for Breast Augmentation surgery as your breasts are fully developed and you are unhappy with your current size. Please seek out a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an in person evaluation. 

Enlarge small breasts with implants

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.

• You don't have a medical problem - some women just don't develop large breasts.
  • But you can have larger breasts with breast implants.
  • These implants are placed over or under the muscle and can be filled with silicone gel or salt water.
  • As long as you don't go excessively large, you are likely to have a pretty result and to be very pleased.
  • So find a plastic surgeon near you and arrange a consultation.
  • The surgery is remarkably safe and you will recover in a few days if implants go over the muscle - it takes a bit longer for those placed under the muscle.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

There is no nonsurgical way to increase breast volume.

Breast augmentation is a very safe and predictable way to increase breast volume. A less standard approaches the use of fat injections. However the main stay is the use of breast implants.