I don't have thick hair and I'm losing hair. Is there any solution for it?

Their is no hair on my sides it is my main problem and also I can't spend more money on it

Hair loss

In order to prevent hair thinning and hair loss, particularly with cases of MBP, it is of great importance to begin taking Finasteride. 

Istanbul Hair Restoration Surgeon

It's important to identify the cause of hair thinning and loss to properly treat it.

Hair thinning can be due to a variety of reason (e.g. androgenetic alopecia, nutritional deficiency). It's important to identify the cause of hair thinning and loss to properly treat it. This would be best accomplished by seeing an experienced hair restoration physician. Some lower cost solutions that may be appropriate for you would be trying over-the-counter medications such as Rogaine (Minoxidil), along with using vitamins such as Viviscal Professional, which contains both biotin and other essential nutrients that can help to reduce hair loss and increase density. Depending upon your degree of loss, you may also want to consider laser therapy which has been effective at increasing density and in some cases re-growing hairs. Ultimately, if your hair loss is extensive the optimal solution may be a Hair Restoration Surgery in conjunction with preventative medications such as Rogaine and Finasteride. Hair loss is progressive and responds best to treatment at early stages, the sooner you seek treatment, the better the outcome.

Craig L. Ziering, DO
West Hollywood Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss prevention

Best bet would be to exercise prevention.  Use J&J baby shampoo daily, use protection from UV rays (hats, sun block spray).  A multivitamin for hair and nails such as Origenere will help.  Minoxidil use daily is also an economical significant option that will help in delaying your hair loss and even thickening up what you currently have.

Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Thanks for your query. You should try including more biotin and calcium pantothenate in your diet along with topical use of Minoxidil. Hope it helps.

All The Best

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Fine hair

If you are losing hair and your hair is fine, you should meet with a doctor to find out what can be done for you and the cost in order to make a decision

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon