Can Botox even my eyebrows? (Photo)

I have uneven eyebrows since I was 8yrs old it's so noticeable when I'm wearing my glasses or shades

Can Botox even my eyebrows?

Botox can help your brows to be more even. I would suggest trying to elevate your right brow rather than Lower your left brow. However, this would be a temporary fix, 3 months or so, and if you decide that you want something more permanent, it would require a right brow lift.

Keep in mind that most people have a asymmetrical faces, and in over 90% the right side is smaller than the left. This is mostly visible by noting that the entire right eye socket (orbit) is lower on the right. The easiest way to see this is in the position of the pupil of the eye. The right pupil is usually lower, as is the brow.

I understand what you're saying about wearing glasses which accentuates the position of your asymmetrical brow. As mentioned, you can try Botox or Dysport and see how you like it, and if you get tired of the injections, you can resort to the brow lift on your right brow. For the injections, make sure you find someone qualified with plenty of experience and expertise.

Thank you for your interesting question and photographs. Best of luck to you.

Botox to even the eyebrows

Botox is an excellent tool for your condition. By selectively placing the Botox in the right place it is possible to lift the flatter brow to make it more even with the other one.  Certainly seeing you in person would determine the amount and placement needed but from your picture I think it would be an excellent choice.

Dr. ODell

Botox can be used to adjust the position of the brow

Thank you for your question lazzes. I am sorry to hear about your situation. Botox is a purified protein used to address wrinkles associated with facial expressions. If placed correctly Botox can adjust the position of the brow higher or lower. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations.  Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician

Uneven eyebrows

Thank you for your question and photographs.  Botox that is injected carefully by an experienced injector is certainly a good option for correction of eye brow asymmetry.  Best to consult with a board certified, qualified injector.  Best of luck.

Can Botox even my eyebrows?

Thanks for your question and for the photo – we always recommend that you consult with a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon as we know most about Botox and about the anatomy in the area which in your case is important to correct the asymmetry that you are showing and describing.  An expert injector can correct this with a little amount of Botox.  You need to remember that Botox is not permanent, and that you will need to maintain things over time to keep the corrected look.  Find the right provider and this can be corrected.

Michael Gold, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox and Uneven Eyebrows

A small amount of Botox can carefully be placed to make your eyebrows even. This is an advanced Botox technique and you should consult an experienced dermatologist who does cosmetic injections. Best, Dr. Green

Botox for asymmetry

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo. Your eyebrow asymmetry can be improved with a small amount of carefully placed Botox. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.    

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Can Botox even my eyebrows? (Photo)

Yes!  An expert injector can even out your eyebrows with Botox.  It is a quick, safe, easy procedure.  Good luck!

Brow asymmetry

Everyone has some degree of asymmetry with regard to their eyes and eyebrows. Yours is noticeable, and I can understand wanting to do something about it. A small amount of very strategically placed Botox can make your brows look more symmetric, but it is always crucial with this to go to someone with a lot of experience injecting around the eyes, as this is a common area to cause lid droop. Good luck!

Ann Jayaram, MD
Menlo Park Oculoplastic Surgeon

Botox and uneven eyebrows

Botox can certainly even the appearance of your eyebrows just be sure you see an experienced board certified dermatologist or plastic  surgeon

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist