I have had a ablation for Wolfe Parkinson White syndrome last year, I really want to undergo bbl surgery?

I have had a ablation for Wolfe Parkinson White syndrome last year, I really want to undergo bbl surgery but will it be dangerous for me? The ablation was a success I still get the odd skipped beat from time to time but nothing like the symptoms I used to. Would the procedure start off any underlying wpw I may have?

Cardiac clearance would have to be provided to proceed.

I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well..  I recommend you to have the word of your cardiologist, his permission will determine if you will be able to perform your procedures safely

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

BBL

I think that you would have to get medical clearance from your cardiologist before undergoing any type of elective surgery. Best of luck.

Okay to have BBL surgery after cardiac ablation?

This is probably a question best suited for your cardiologist. In general, though, if you are off blood thinners, do not get symptomatic hypotension (i.e. you don't drop your blood pressure), and have clearance from your cardiologist, most plastic surgeons would feel comfortable performing your procedure in a certified surgery center or hospital setting.

Hope this helps! Sam Jejurikar, MD